Journal of Asian Multicultural Research for Economy and Management Study https://amrsjournals.com/index.php/jamrems <p><strong>Journal of Asian Multicultural Research for Economy and Management Study (JAMREMS) </strong>ISSN: <a href="https://portal.issn.org/resource/ISSN/2708-9711">2708-9711</a> is an international platform for scholars to publish research report, article review, and short communication. <strong>JAMREMS </strong>covers all research area of Economy and Management studies including Financial Management, Accounting, Administrative System, Brand Innovation and Brand Management, Management, Business Economics, Business Administration, Energy Management, Environmental Management, Public Sector Management, Facilities Planning and Management, Marketing Management, Finance, Foodservice Management, Global Manufacturing and Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology Management, Knowledge Management, Management Information System, Management Psychology, Management of Enterprises, Management Practices, Management Strategy, Management Theory, Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Marketing, Operations Research, Organizational Behaviour, Port Management, Production Management, Project and Quality, Research Methods, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Risk Management and Insurance, Scientific Management, Security and Risk Management, Hospitality Management, Sport Management, Strategic Management, Strategic Management, Technology and Knowledge Management.</p> en-US editor@amrsjournals.com (Asian Multicultural Research Studies) amrsjournals@gmail.com (Assitant Editor) Tue, 20 Feb 2024 00:00:00 +0700 OJS 3.2.1.1 http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss 60 The Influence of Financial Knowledge, Financial Experience, and Income on Financial Management Behavior of Civil Servants in Pontianak City https://amrsjournals.com/index.php/jamrems/article/view/483 <div><span lang="EN-US">This research aims to determine the influence of financial knowledge, financial experience and income on the financial management behavior of civil servants in the city of Pontianak. This type of research uses an associative research method. The population in this study were civil servants in 16 government agencies in Pontianak City, totaling 150 people. The sampling technique uses non-probability sampling. The data analysis tools used in this research are multiple linear regression analysis, multiple correlation coefficient (R), coefficient of determination (R2), simultaneous test (F test) and partial test (t). The results of this research show that the multiple linear regression equation model is Y = 23.248 + 0.018X1 + 0.291X2 + 0.475X3 + e. The correlation coefficient value shows an R value of 0.507, this value shows that financial knowledge (X1), financial experience (X2) and income (X3) with financial management behavior (Y) have a fairly strong correlation. The results of the coefficient of determination value show an R2 value of 0.257, which means that financial knowledge, financial experience and income influence the ups and downs of financial management behavior by 25.7% and the remaining 74.3% is influenced by other factors not examined in this research. The results of the simultaneous test (Test F) show that there is a significant influence simultaneously (together) between financial knowledge, financial experience and income on financial management behavior. The results of the partial test (t test) show that there is no partial significant influence between financial knowledge on financial management behavior and there is a partial significant influence of financial experience and income on the financial management behavior of civil servants in the city of Pontianak.</span></div> Riyanti Rahmadani, Dedi Hariyanto, Heni Safitri Copyright (c) 2024 Journal of Asian Multicultural Research for Economy and Management Study https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ https://amrsjournals.com/index.php/jamrems/article/view/483 Tue, 20 Feb 2024 00:00:00 +0700